Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Ethereal Art Deco-ness

I am so in love with this outfit. It reminds me of this book just a little bit, which, by the way, is a fantastic retelling of Cinderella. http://www.amazon.com/Cinderella-Art-Deco-Love-Story/dp/0810941686 Anyways, here are a few more pictures to make up for the kind of blah ones I posted before.
I promise I was not intoxicated during this despite appearances.
Even though I was not aware that this picture was being taken and I think I was adjusting my dress, I really love it. I just love the naivete or something that my obliviousness to the camera projects and my feet are unconsciously very slightly pigeon-toed, and I just see this very different character in the picture that's definitely not really me anymore.

Closer shot of the skirt and shoes. I loved those shoes.


And... from the back.



In non-clothing news, I am mostly enjoying this semester so far. I've been surviving by wearing interesting outfits and reading young adult novels. It's really not a bad life. I do have some pictures from the other contributor to this blog that I need to get around to posting. Sorry, April! Now that I'm at college and April is still at home, daily outfit pictures are way way more difficult. And sadly, we still don't have any official followers. So if you've been visiting my blog, please follow me so that I know someone is reading this thing!
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment