Saturday, February 5, 2011

Art Deco Pirate?

These are not the greatest pictures, for which I apologize. There may be better ones to come. We'll see. Anyways, I played dress-up with a friend last night before going to a classical guitar concert together and I ended up wearing her clothing and she wore mine. So I have no idea where the dress, jacket, or shoes came from, but they are all amazing. I just loved the combination of this really military/piratey jacket paired with a super ethereal art deco-esque dress and then heels that look a little more '40s inspired, I think.







I definitely have more curves than would have been stylish in the 1920s though. Ah well, the trials of being a woman.
C'est tout pour maintenant! Au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. You're tall enough, it evens out. Besides, look at Betty Boop!

    this is a lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the shoes that you picked for this outfit. They complement both the dress and the jacket well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I hardly think I'm the Betty Boop type, but I guess my height works to my advantage at times.

    ReplyDelete