Monday, January 3, 2011

Sun in the Midst of Oregon Winter

Sorry the pictures are so out of order! The rest of my outfit pictures are after April's pictures.





April is wearing a pair of my old boots (I'm trying to remember where I got them and I'm really not sure...), Smartwool socks, black tights, black cardigan, a scarf from a Saturday market in Switzerland turned into a shirt, and a hand-me-down skirt.




These are jeans I got as a Christmas present this year and they're fantastic. Here are close-ups of a couple of the patches on them.











The rest of my outfit consists of a brown shirt from Target, my blue jacket from the Goodwill, my orange scarf from Greece, an artificial rose in my hair, my new jeans, and thrifted vintage pumps. Yay!




























No comments:

Post a Comment